Sunday, January 10, 2010

Supposed to be 7-8 weeks!!!


Hello All:
Let me begin by telling you what happened with all of this!!! Dec. 18th we found out that I am pregnant!!! We were a little shocked....not going to lie....but excited!!! We finally broke the news to our families at Christmas. I went back to school this past week and realized I couldn't fit into any of my clothes already!! As I went back to school I began getting quite a bit of reaction from the fact that I was already showing. We aren't sure if we are having twins or I am just further along than I think I am. Yes, I do have twins in my family line on my mothers side so there is a great possibility that it is twins. I am a little scared of this thought but I know that if it is then we will handle it, because God doesn't give you anything that we can't handle!!! I go to the doctor on Tuesday the 12th at 2:15 so I am hoping I find out what is going on and will keep you posted about it!!!


About baby Wreyford:
The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment